January 8, 2011

Ted Williams...The "Golden Radio Voice"

The incredible story… May God bless this man!


The name “homeless man” Ted Williams, now has become synonymous with “Golden-voiced”. The Ohioan has already struck gold on YouTube with over 6 million clicking to hear his golden radio voice. Looks like 2011 is going to be the start of a new life for Ted Williams, he gets second chance. Williams has been flooded with job offers: nationwide radio programs, television shows, businesses, musicians, ads, ads, and more ads wanting Ted to contribute his voice…his strong, crisp and inspiring voice. Ted was already on an Ohio radio show and NBC’s Today Show, where he tearfully told viewers that he’s on his way back to Brooklyn to reconnect with his 92-year-old mother.

…On Thursday afternoon, William reunited with his mother. "Hi mommy," said Williams, 53. "You always told me to pray, and I've been praying, mommy." Julia Williams was clearly worried about her son's history with drugs and alcohol.

"Please don't disappoint me," she said.

"I'm not mommy," he said. "I'm through with all that."


Julia Williams teased her son for talking about her age on television.

"God did this, mommy," said Williams, pointing out that he was wearing the only set of clothes he owned - but noting he had recently gotten a haircut. "I was praying that my mother was staying around long enough to see me."

Williams told his mother of some of his job offers, including how he recorded a commercial for Kraft Macaroni & Cheese that will air on ESPN during the Fight Hunger Bowl on Sunday.

Julia Williams is thrilled her only child is turning his life around.

"God has answered my prayer," Julia Williams told "Early Show" Thursday. "God has answered my prayer. I prayed that I would live to see this time when he would do well".
God works in mysterious ways to show us His wonders

He is not only bigger than any problem; He is a loving, caring, keeping, wonderful miracle working God on whom we can depend. He has promised...
"I will never leave you nor forsake you" (Hebrews 13:5)


Ted Williams Golden Radio Voice


Ted Williams - CBS Early Show Interview


Ted Williams First Commercial - Kraft Macaroni & Cheese